Thanks for paying your initial Annual Membership
WATAG uses PayPal for secure e-commerce so you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure site to complete your payment.
- If you have a PayPal account yourself, you can log in and pay that way.
- If you wish to use a debit/credit card – Amex, Visa, Mastercard you can select the PayPal Guest Checkout option
People joining as an Annual Member on or after 1st January pay half the usual Annual fee.
Please select the Membership type you wish to renew and click that button.
(But please read the message below before you do!)
Annual Single/Family Membership – half fee $5.00
Annual Concession Membership – half fee $2.50
Annual Junior Membership – half fee $1.50
Life Membership $200.00
A Reminder about Membership
Members are those who care most about our aims, and are prepared to invest some of themselves to help meet those aims. So…thank you again!
Being a Member of WATAG Inc:
- Makes it a more representative group. Having a wider cross section of the community as Members, helps to ensure all voices are heard.
- Gives you voting rights at General Meetings.
- Gives you the ability to nominate to serve on the Committee if you wish.
- Helps to turn the aims into actions if you choose to become more actively involved.
- Helps ensure the continuity by paying an annual Membership fee.
If you value being a Member, maybe you can suggest to your family and friends that they consider Membership too.
Of course not everyone wants to commit to being a Member, and most will be happy to sign up as a Friend. Friends are important too since they add greatly to the number of supporters we can quote when we discuss matters with the authorities. So if your family (that’s wives and children too) and friends are supportive of the aims of WATAG, please encourage them to sign up too!