Thanks for coming here to pay your Annual Membership
If you are a new Member…WELCOME!
If you are a renewing Member…MANY THANKS!
We try and make it easy so you can pay Membership using:
- Direct credit to our bank
- PayId is simple, there are no fees and its instant.
- At your e-banking site, select Pay Anyone, or similarly worded option.
Then select PayId and use the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
WATAG uses PayPal for secure e-commerce
so you will be transferred to PayPal’s secure site to complete your payment. But we do pay them a fee
, and it can take a day or two to get to us.
- If you have a PayPal account yourself, you can log in and pay that way.
- If you wish to use a debit/credit card – Amex, Visa, Mastercard you can select the “Don’t have a PayPal Account” option
Please select the Membership type you wish to renew and click that button.
(But please read the message below before you do!)
- Annual Single/Family Membership $10.00
- Annual Concession Membership $5.00
- Annual Junior Membership $3.00
- Life Membership $200.00
Direct credit to our bank
At your e-banking site pay direct using our bank details:
Bendigo Bank: BSB 633 106
Account No: 159806991
Account name: WATAG Inc
Please send an email to email@example.com
to give details of your payment.
A Reminder about Membership
Members are those who care most about our aims, and are prepared to invest some of themselves to help meet those aims. So…thank you again!
Being a Member of WATAG Inc:
If you value being a Member, maybe you can suggest to your family and friends that they consider Membership too.
- Makes it a more representative group. Having a wider cross section of the community as Members, helps to ensure all voices are heard.
- Gives you voting rights at General Meetings.
- Gives you the ability to nominate to serve on the Committee if you wish.
- Helps to turn the aims into actions if you choose to become more actively involved.
- Helps ensure the continuity by paying an annual Membership fee.
Of course not everyone wants to commit to being a Member, and most will be happy to sign up as a Friend. Friends are important too since they add greatly to the number of supporters we can quote when we discuss matters with the authorities. So if your family (that’s wives and children too) and friends are supportive of the aims of WATAG, please encourage them to sign up too!
OR…see if they simply want to subscribe to the WATAG Newsletter.