- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Author Archives: WATAG
More people – fewer cars. When cities prioritise the movement of people over cars, the whole city is enriched. Delft in Holland redesigned Papsouwselaan which was a 50 m wide post-war arterial, and created: One car lane each direction Dedicated … Continue reading
Here’s why @DanielAndrewsMP, @VicGovDoT @roadprojectsvic @vicroads need to re-focus and include ALL of us in the scope of ALL projects. #ActiveTransport IS VITAL for our future. Hi, a pedestrian bridge does not form part of The Western Roads Upgrade scope. … Continue reading
20 people arrived for a meeting at our office in Copenhagen today. They filled up less than one spot for car parking. Imagine how much space in our cities we could use for urban life and people if we had … Continue reading
Groningen: Green Phase for Cyclists from STREETFILMS on Vimeo. The Dutch create places with a difference … and their ideas actually work! We should try these ideas too. @VicGovDot and @vicroads should work with suburban councils to try this.
Unlocking The True Potential Of Our Rail Corridors This is an excellent follow-up to the article in our recent Active Whitehorse News. A LESSON ON UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL OF ELEVATED RAIL: CAULFIELD TO DANDENONG LEVEL CROSSING REMOVAL – Refer Aspect … Continue reading
Active Whitehorse News January/February 2019 is now online. Here’s a sample: And more highlights from this edition are: Some Thoughts on Infrastructure Why is it Unsafe to be a Pedestrian A Walking and Cycling Mecca? Wombat crossings North East Link … Continue reading