- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Cycling
Active Whitehorse News January/February 2019 is now online. Here’s a sample: And more highlights from this edition are: Some Thoughts on Infrastructure Why is it Unsafe to be a Pedestrian A Walking and Cycling Mecca? Wombat crossings North East Link … Continue reading
25 simple resolutions you can make to improve your city in 2019 By @BrentToderian (A 7 minute read) Around this time of year, you’re likely putting the finishing touches on the usual list of New Year’s resolutions you’ve decided to … Continue reading
Some Tweets that may ring true for you. Those that follow Twitter may know @TonyArnold74 and follow some of his interesting tweets. Here is a thread of his on the hypocrisy of car cultures Note: these are Tony’s tweets and … Continue reading
Urban planning is failing children and breaching their human rights – here’s what needs to be done Jenny Wood, Heriot-Watt University Children are being left out of decisions about the environments created around them, when really, their needs should be … Continue reading
Roads should be “safe, attractive and designed” to help people use their cars less says UK’s National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). UK’s health watchdog has said that Pedestrians, cyclists and public transport should be give priority over … Continue reading
A great story courtesy BBC.com People with disabilities will be able to hire specially adapted bikes around Cardiff via an app as a public cycle share scheme expands across the city. By this summer, 1,000 Nextbikes are set to be … Continue reading