- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Children
The $$ benefits of walking and cycling friendly streets This report explores the economic benefits of making streets more walking and cycling friendly. It looks at case studies from around the world showing that catering for pedestrians and cyclists provides … Continue reading
The Dutch Blueprint for Urban Vitality This book, Building the Cycling City, should be compulsory reading for all Australian urban planners and city councillors. It’s about much more than just cycling – it’s about how the Dutch blueprint for Active … Continue reading
Parkland along the Koonung Creek is endangered. If North East Link goes ahead, the proposed Eastern Freeway widening may have a disastrous impact on the parkland and shared paths beside the Koonung Creek between Bulleen Rd and Springvale Rd. It … Continue reading
Your perspective on a good outcome depends on who you are or who you represent. WATAG believes that Community amenity shouldn’t be overwhelmingly influenced by Traffic Engineers – as is often the case these days. They tend to call on … Continue reading
Where is Box Hill Headed? You will be interested (and probably quite amazed) at the number of developments in Box Hill currently in the planning stage or under construction. A population increase for Box Hill of up to around 10,000 … Continue reading
From: Bicycle Network – 5th June 2018 Whether in a trailer, tag-a-long or mounted seat, riding a bike with a child passengers can present some challenges. In particular, cycling infrastructure and detours need to be accessible for all and consider … Continue reading