- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Children
Active Whitehorse News January/February 2019 is now online. Here’s a sample: And more highlights from this edition are: Some Thoughts on Infrastructure Why is it Unsafe to be a Pedestrian A Walking and Cycling Mecca? Wombat crossings North East Link … Continue reading
Urban planning is failing children and breaching their human rights – here’s what needs to be done Jenny Wood, Heriot-Watt University Children are being left out of decisions about the environments created around them, when really, their needs should be … Continue reading
Children in the car era: bad for them and the planet By: Hulya Gilbert, University of South Australia; Andrew Allan, University of South Australia; Carolyn Whitzman, University of Melbourne, and Johannes Pieters, University of South Australia Children today spend more … Continue reading
Here’s how to design cities where people and nature can both flourish An impression of biodiversity sensitive urban design (BSUD) developed by the authors in collaboration with Mauro Baracco, Jonathan Ware and Catherine Horwill of RMIT’s School of Architecture and Design. … Continue reading
Deliberate design works! Want Families Downtown? Design for them! I've just assembled the definitive collection of tweets on designing kid & family friendly downtowns. Read & share. https://t.co/9s3G9waT8n — Brent Toderian (@BrentToderian) May 18, 2017
Walk, ride or scoot this October! Walk to School 2018 runs from the 8th of October through to 2nd November. Check out https://www.walktoschool.vic.gov.au/ and leave the car at home…but not just for the month…make it permanent!