- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – May/June 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Motor cars, trucks
Children in the car era: bad for them and the planet By: Hulya Gilbert, University of South Australia; Andrew Allan, University of South Australia; Carolyn Whitzman, University of Melbourne, and Johannes Pieters, University of South Australia Children today spend more … Continue reading
Build it and they’ll come “Traffic models predict more driving, you build more roads & more people drive. But would they have driven more without the new roads?” – @BrentToderian
Can the Dutch Strategy for Cycling Work in North America? “Rather than view cyclists as little cars, we should view them as pedestrians with wheels. Then cycling no longer becomes about fitness or speed—it just becomes a slightly faster way … Continue reading
Deliberate design works! Want Families Downtown? Design for them! I've just assembled the definitive collection of tweets on designing kid & family friendly downtowns. Read & share. https://t.co/9s3G9waT8n — Brent Toderian (@BrentToderian) May 18, 2017
Walk, ride or scoot this October! Walk to School 2018 runs from the 8th of October through to 2nd November. Check out https://www.walktoschool.vic.gov.au/ and leave the car at home…but not just for the month…make it permanent!
Why are Dutch children the HAPPIEST and healthiest on earth? Around 75% of 12 – 16 year old Dutch children ride to school. C’mon Australian parents … stop driving your kids to school and let them be healthier and happier … Continue reading