- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Public transport
Total cost to society per commute Coburg to Melbourne CBD Source: Deloitte Access Economics The Age today reports that Deloitte Access Economics research… “modelled a journey from Coburg to Flinders Street Station via car, train and bicycle and found – … Continue reading
The $$ benefits of walking and cycling friendly streets This report explores the economic benefits of making streets more walking and cycling friendly. It looks at case studies from around the world showing that catering for pedestrians and cyclists provides … Continue reading
The Dutch Blueprint for Urban Vitality This book, Building the Cycling City, should be compulsory reading for all Australian urban planners and city councillors. It’s about much more than just cycling – it’s about how the Dutch blueprint for Active … Continue reading
New livability report settles the score A new report measuring Melbourne’s liveability progress calls for a redistribution of employment across the city to reduce commute times, ease traffic congestion and encourage more physical activity. Read the findings of the Liveability … Continue reading
Urban Vitality – Its needed here too. In car-clogged urban areas across the world, the humble bicycle is enjoying a second life as a legitimate form of transportation. City officials are rediscovering it as a multi-pronged (or -spoked) solution to … Continue reading
Your perspective on a good outcome depends on who you are or who you represent. WATAG believes that Community amenity shouldn’t be overwhelmingly influenced by Traffic Engineers – as is often the case these days. They tend to call on … Continue reading