- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – May/June 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Hazards
Your perspective on a good outcome depends on who you are or who you represent. WATAG believes that Community amenity shouldn’t be overwhelmingly influenced by Traffic Engineers – as is often the case these days. They tend to call on … Continue reading
Where is Box Hill Headed? You will be interested (and probably quite amazed) at the number of developments in Box Hill currently in the planning stage or under construction. A population increase for Box Hill of up to around 10,000 … Continue reading
Walmer St Bridge to be replaced… … we all hope! Years of campaigning by the Walmer Street Bridge Coalition (comprising Yarra and Boroondara Councils, Walmer Street Action Group, Collingwood and Abbotsford Residents Association (CARA), the Yarra and Boroondara Bicycle User … Continue reading
Crossing Burwood Hwy near Deakin Uni. is a problem for all. Why is Burwood Hwy – Elgar Rd intersection a barrier to both cyclists and pedestrians? Traffic islands are very small and do NOT allow several bikes to safely store. … Continue reading
From: Bicycle Network – 5th June 2018 Whether in a trailer, tag-a-long or mounted seat, riding a bike with a child passengers can present some challenges. In particular, cycling infrastructure and detours need to be accessible for all and consider … Continue reading