- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – May/June 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Health
Bicycle Network wants a change to Australia’s helmet laws In all Australian states and territories (excluding Northern Territory), it is currently mandatory for people to wear a helmet whenever and wherever they ride a bike. Bicycle Network is recommending that … Continue reading
You can help by being proactive about safety on a bike. Lights and hi visibility clothing. Research has shown a whopping 270% increase in driver recognition of a cyclist with a flashing rear light compared to without, while another study … Continue reading
Can the Dutch Strategy for Cycling Work in North America? “Rather than view cyclists as little cars, we should view them as pedestrians with wheels. Then cycling no longer becomes about fitness or speed—it just becomes a slightly faster way … Continue reading
Here’s how to design cities where people and nature can both flourish An impression of biodiversity sensitive urban design (BSUD) developed by the authors in collaboration with Mauro Baracco, Jonathan Ware and Catherine Horwill of RMIT’s School of Architecture and Design. … Continue reading
Deliberate design works! Want Families Downtown? Design for them! I've just assembled the definitive collection of tweets on designing kid & family friendly downtowns. Read & share. https://t.co/9s3G9waT8n — Brent Toderian (@BrentToderian) May 18, 2017
Walk, ride or scoot this October! Walk to School 2018 runs from the 8th of October through to 2nd November. Check out https://www.walktoschool.vic.gov.au/ and leave the car at home…but not just for the month…make it permanent!