- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – May/June 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Category Archives: Safety
Children in the car era: bad for them and the planet By: Hulya Gilbert, University of South Australia; Andrew Allan, University of South Australia; Carolyn Whitzman, University of Melbourne, and Johannes Pieters, University of South Australia Children today spend more … Continue reading
Bicycle Network wants a change to Australia’s helmet laws In all Australian states and territories (excluding Northern Territory), it is currently mandatory for people to wear a helmet whenever and wherever they ride a bike. Bicycle Network is recommending that … Continue reading
Deliberate design works! Want Families Downtown? Design for them! I've just assembled the definitive collection of tweets on designing kid & family friendly downtowns. Read & share. https://t.co/9s3G9waT8n — Brent Toderian (@BrentToderian) May 18, 2017
Walk, ride or scoot this October! Walk to School 2018 runs from the 8th of October through to 2nd November. Check out https://www.walktoschool.vic.gov.au/ and leave the car at home…but not just for the month…make it permanent!
Why are Dutch children the HAPPIEST and healthiest on earth? Around 75% of 12 – 16 year old Dutch children ride to school. C’mon Australian parents … stop driving your kids to school and let them be healthier and happier … Continue reading
The $$ benefits of walking and cycling friendly streets This report explores the economic benefits of making streets more walking and cycling friendly. It looks at case studies from around the world showing that catering for pedestrians and cyclists provides … Continue reading