- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Tag Archives: Vic Govt.
Here’s how to design cities where people and nature can both flourish An impression of biodiversity sensitive urban design (BSUD) developed by the authors in collaboration with Mauro Baracco, Jonathan Ware and Catherine Horwill of RMIT’s School of Architecture and Design. … Continue reading
If cyclist-friendly cities like Copenhagen can offer abundant and conveniently sited parking space for bikes, why not Australian cities? Grey Geezer/Wikimedia, CC BY-SA The problem isn’t dockless share bikes. It’s the lack of bike parking Glen Fuller, Gordon Waitt, Ian … Continue reading
The $$ benefits of walking and cycling friendly streets This report explores the economic benefits of making streets more walking and cycling friendly. It looks at case studies from around the world showing that catering for pedestrians and cyclists provides … Continue reading
Where is Box Hill Headed? You will be interested (and probably quite amazed) at the number of developments in Box Hill currently in the planning stage or under construction. A population increase for Box Hill of up to around 10,000 … Continue reading
A recent announcement: “Turnbull Government investing $475 million to build transformational Monash Rail” Why invest in yesterday’s technology? For a decade or more now, Canary wharf in London has been serviced very successfully by a totally driverless train. However the … Continue reading
We need to get this right before it’s set in concrete! WATAG is represented on the NEL Community Technical Discussion Group (CTDG) – walking & cycling. The next meeting of this group will discuss “Lessons Learnt” from Victorian, interstate and … Continue reading