- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – June/July 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – August/September 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – October/November 2017
- Active Whitehorse News – December ’17/January 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – February/March ’18
- Active Whitehorse News – April/May 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – July/August 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – September/October 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – November/December 2018
- Active Whitehorse News – January/February 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – March/April 2019
- Active Whitehorse News – May/June 2019
Like to know when a newsletter is published? Click the Subscribe button below.
Follow WATAG on TwitterMy Tweets
WATAG is registered as a charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission ABN 63 938 570 447.
Being registered as a charity with the ACNC demonstrates WATAG’s commitment to transparency and good governance.
Tag Archives: NELA
Opposition to NEL at Council Forum The full-house audience was decidedly worried about the effect of the proposed additions to the Eastern Freeway in Whitehorse as a result of the proposed North East Link (NEL) and the adverse impact on … Continue reading
It looks like a very BIG road. NELA has released (northeastlink.vic.gov.au) the latest information on the NEL The effect on open space in Whitehorse is not very clear since, very unfortunately for residents, detailed maps showing the new road overlay … Continue reading
Parkland along the Koonung Creek is endangered. If North East Link goes ahead, the proposed Eastern Freeway widening may have a disastrous impact on the parkland and shared paths beside the Koonung Creek between Bulleen Rd and Springvale Rd. It … Continue reading
Where is Box Hill Headed? You will be interested (and probably quite amazed) at the number of developments in Box Hill currently in the planning stage or under construction. A population increase for Box Hill of up to around 10,000 … Continue reading
We need to get this right before it’s set in concrete! WATAG is represented on the NEL Community Technical Discussion Group (CTDG) – walking & cycling. The next meeting of this group will discuss “Lessons Learnt” from Victorian, interstate and … Continue reading